- Born: 18 Feb 1920, La Crosse County, Wisconsin, USA 744,1618,1627
- Marriage: Leroy Alexander Dahlby on 15 Dec 1944 in Hokah, MN 744,1621,1622
- Died: 26 Oct 1989, La Crosse, Wisconsin aged 69 1618
- Buried: 28 Oct 1989, Onalaska Cemetery, WI 1618
The LaCrosse Tribune, October 27, 1989, page B-3
Edith Dahlby, 69, of 512 Windsor Street, died Thursday, October 26, at her home. She was born February 18, 1920, to Frank and Sylvia (Stanford) Bills in La Crosse. She worked as a bookkeeper before her retirement. She married LeRoy Dahlby on December 15, 1944, in Calendonia, Minnesota.
She is survived by her husband; three daughters, Dorothy Johnson of Racine, Sylvia Saunders of Wind Lake, Wisconsin, and Janice LaRocca of Dunstable, Massachusetts; two sons, Thomas L and William J., both of La Crosse; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Doris Keller of La Crosse.
Memorial services will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. in Nelson Funeral Home. Friends may call at the funeral home on Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until the time of services. Burial will be in Onalaska Cemetery. Memorials may be given to New Horizons Program.
Noted events in her life were:
• Soc Sec Num, Bef 1951, Issued In Wisconsin 387-18-9177. 1620
Edith married Leroy Alexander Dahlby, son of Karl Edvard Dahlby and Minna Josephine Larson, on 15 Dec 1944 in Hokah, MN 744,1621.,1622 (Leroy Alexander Dahlby was born on 28 Dec 1916 in West Salem, Lacrosse County, Wisconsin 744,747,1622,1623 and died on 22 Jan 2010 in La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin 1622.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Alt. Marriage, 15 Dec 1944, Caledonia, MN. 1618